DTABC partners with the Pacific Dental Conference to host the Lab Expo which features a full-day of technical and hands-on lectures and tradeshow. The technical program focuses on areas of specialty that enhances the skills and practices of those in dental technology. All courses and lectures are eligible for continuing education credits with the College of Dental Technicians of BC.
DTABC members can register for FREE for both the Lab Expo and the Pacific Dental Conference during the early bird registration period. This allows the members the choice of attending all three days of programs and social networking or just the one-full day session during the Lab Expo on Saturday. Either way, members are guaranteed a solid number of relevant CE credits.
Every year online registration for the PDC and Lab Expo opens on October 15. The early bird begins on October 15th and usually ends the 2nd Friday in January. For t For current deadlines and programs details please go to www.pdconf.com
Below are the dates for our upcoming annual conference and LAB Expo
March 7-9, 2019 - Early Bird period October 15, 2018 to January 11, 2019
Lab Expo takes place Saturday, March 9, 2019-Vancouver Convention Centre, West Building
March 5-7, 2020
Lab Expo takes place Saturday, March 7, 2020- Vancouver Convention Centre, West Building
- Earn a minimum of 7 CE credits to a max of 14 CE credits
- Network with your peers and industry colleagues from across the province and make new contacts
- Learn about the latest trends in dental technology with the tradeshow that features over 35 exhibitors
- Participate in both hands-on workshops and lectures from national and international professionals
- Gain a new and fresh perspective of our profession
Visit the PDC website for any upcoming program information and deadlines at www.pdconf.com .