Master Layering Ceramist
Protec Dental Laboratories Ltd. is one of Canada's leading full-service dental laboratories located in Vancouver, BC. We are seeking a top anterior ceramist experienced in aesthetic layering of E.max, Empress, Zirconia, and PFM restorations who will take great pride in their work and would like to work with the latest in dental technology.
Hours of work - Full-time position, Monday to Friday during business hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm).
Remuneration: We offer excellent compensation 100 K per annum plus competitive benefit package.
Relocation: Relocation allowance negotiable.
- Experienced in high aesthetic layering of E.max, Empress, Zirconia and PFM restorations.
- Assessing and adjusting for accurate fit of crown & bridge dental prosthesis on a model, including contact, margins and contour.
- Achieves department standards of production and quality.
- Demonstrated knowledge and 7-10 years' experience as a ceramist in a crown & bridge dental lab.
- Complete knowledge in occlusion and functions.
- Must be able to restore from a single unit to full mouth reconstruction.
- High school diploma or equivalent and acquired broad knowledge of dental technology.
How to Apply:
- Please note that Protec does NOT accept telephone inquiries about employment opportunities or applications. Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.
- To apply, please attach resume, and submit to Protec by one of the following methods.
- Fax: 604-873-8527