How to post a Classified ad: Help and FAQs
ADTO is the authoritative voice of dental technology in Ontario, which makes ADTO.ca the ideal choice for posting ads related to the dental industry. This Help section answers the most commonly asked questions on posting a Classified ad, including step-by-step instructions.
1. Do I need to pay to post an ad?
Posting of ads is free for ADTO members. Non-members can also post ads for a fee of C$49.00*.
2. How long will the ad be posted online?
By default, ads are posted for 120 days. (You can, however, delete it earlier if you wish). After 120 days, the ad will automatically expire. You may renew or repost the ad for an additional period. Once again, this is free for members, C$49.00* for non-members.
3. Can I post images with my ads? Is there a fee for this?
You may post up to 4 images with your ad, with the file size of each image being a maximum of 2MB. There is no charge for posting images with your ad.
4. I am an ADTO member. How do I post an ad?
If you are an ADTO member, follow these steps:
- If you haven't already done so, log in or register.
- In the main menu, go to Classifieds > Post Ad
- You will then be able to post your ad details:
- Pick a Category from the dropdown menu (Dental Labs Wanted or For Sale, Careers, and General Classifieds).
- Enter your contact details.
- Enter a Title for your ad (e.g. Sales Manager: $85,000 + benefits).
- Enter your Ad Description.
- Add up to 4 images that will be displayed with your ad.
- Click on the Preview button to check your listing, and then either click on Update Ad to make changes or on Valid Ad if all is okay.
- Your ad will need to be approved by an administrator before it goes live. You will receive an email confirmation once it has been posted.
- Ads will remain active for 120 days, unless you delete or renew the ad.
5. I am not an ADTO member. How do I post an ad?
- Ad Title: (e.g. Sales Manager: $85,000 + benefits)
- Ad Category: (Choose from Careers, Dental Labs Wanted or For Sale, and General Classifieds).
- Ad Description: This is what visitors will see after they click on the ad. There is no limit on words, so pack in as much relevant information as you can.
- Contact: Email or postal address, or phone number so responders can get in touch with you.
- Images: You may attach up to 4 images, with each image a maximum of 2MB.
Once we review your ad, we will email or call you with payment instructions.
6. How long will it take before my ad is posted?
*Plus applicable taxes